High Five [Fashion] Friday
Totally digging High Five for Friday, and I think I’ll jump on board with my weekly outfits. This week wasn’t so exciting style wise, having to bounce back from vacation and refusing to do laundry. Oh the perks of only working part-time in the summer! As you can tell I put in a lot of effort towards my hair this week.
(1) Monday I was at the airport and on a plane so I stuck it out with a striped Forever 21 maxi dress. Didn’t I look lovely? You’re welcome. I actually love this dress and dressing it up with a chambray blouse.
(2) Tuesday was Calvin Klein boyfriend jean day rolled up with sandals, a black tank and knotted Forever 21 necklace. That necklace was a steal.
(3) Wednesday I only had one client so I was able to pull out the shorts with a Target top and H&M flats. I’ve been told this top was “grandma-ish”, but I find it brightens me up when I wear it.
(4) Thursday I had four clients and squeezed hot yoga in between so I kind of just threw myself together, something I’m not proud of. Wearing Forever 21 mustard shorts & a teal necklace. Urban sandals.
(5) TODAY! What a weather day, it was pouring, hot and humid. So I had to pull out the comfy jeans, Hunter boots and Ann Taylor tank – no clients today! I caught up with a friend for lunch and by the time we were through the weather had cleared up and it was just plain humid. Still love the Hunters though.
The only reason I’m even remotely excited to get back to work in the Fall is to start pulling together new outfits and look professional and put together. The summer sort of allows me to ease back and stay more comfortable than anything else – and for that I cannot complain. Does you ease up on your style in the summer?